Wednesday 29 August 2012

MUST SEE DARK BLUE 2012 DESIGN (2005) RANGE ROVER SPORT 2.7 TDV6 ABSOLUTE BARGAIN £15995 SAVE £4000! ?

PRICE REDUCED FROM 20000 TO ONLY 15995 FOR QUICK SALE NO OFFERS PLEASE Realy must see this car as it looks and drives just like new with superb 2012 looks 2012 FULL PROFFESIONAL UPGRADE ALL AROUND at cost of 7500! May take px for cheap er car/van Comes with FREE sport number plate. Touch screen Voice command SAT NAV Voice commmand Harmon kardon hifi Duel AC Climate, DE Tachable tow bar Bluetooth Long MOT& Road Taxed, Service history, V5 Registrion docs present, Hpi Clear, Hi here is the sale of my landrover defender 110 It is a van back, I have owned the car a week as it was my father in laws, before I drove a Renault clio and this was written off on Saturday and I needed a car to travel in, so I brought this off him, being a 30 mile a day trip for me it is costing an arm and a leg to get to work and back. So I am after a swap I will take anything in consideration, really I want either a polo gti a fiesta zetec s or a seat leon or ibiza,. For a 22 year old car it runs smooth as it starts on the button every time, it has some nice chunky wheels and tyres, I have all five wheels, there is small dents all over the vehicle and one bigger one in the front wing, I have wooded out the back, and put mats in the front, the car is not in perfect condition but it is a 22 year old land rover, I have just taxed it for six months and it has mot till January, I will put more pictures on when I get home if there is any interest, there is proberly loads I have forgot to mention, oh and the mi Peugeot 307 CCS Semi-Automatic Convertible in Excellent Condition. Very Low Milege. Mot and Taxed. Features electric front/rear windows with one touch/anti pin

0 comments:

Post a Comment