Wednesday 29 August 2012

For sale volvo c 70 tax and mot 6 mounths very good condition and good runer *

this an volvo c 70 very good runer and in very good condition it has tax and mot road tax 6 mounths and mot inside it has lether seats ,cd player and air ac 2001 RENAULT CLIO AUTHENTIQUE MOT 04/2013 TAX 01/2013. Stuning example of the popular clio that has covered 68000 miles from new.drives like a dream with no knocks or bangs.the clio comes fully equipped with power steering,driver and passenger airbag,central locking,cd player,immobiliser,heated screens front and rear headrests,folding rear seats,trip computer and a full size spare wheel.Capable of 45+mpg.Very good example that you will not fault.Cheap to tax,run,maintain and insure.pics to follow. AA AND RAC INSPECTION WELCOME VIEWING WELCOME 07788510469. Hi i have my lovely nissan Almera for sale. its a 2003 plate full mot and tax till oct. it has everything you can think of on a 2003 Almera. very lovely car and relaible.the mileage is only 111k.It drives like new. ideal for export or a run around.I can drop it off at the port or deliver at buyers expense. I will accept any reasonable offer. 995 ono. call or text me any time. I also have a Kia mentor only 44k taxed and motd 04 plate.very good runer and economical. only 900 ono Mazda RX8 black 231BHP 65K *non runer* this is my mazda rx8. Top spec model with fully black leathers. In and out is to a high standard. No MOT or TAX but was MOT’d a year ago and engine flooded 2 days after. Then stayed in my garage ever since. Only done 65K. I am not a mechanic so don’t have a clue what to do with this car. Just won’t start properly. Had new pugs, leads and coils costing me 350 with no luck. Now i have decided to cut my losses and let someone who knows what they’re doing grab a bargain and make some money. Let me know if you’re interested, craig. 0790371

0 comments:

Post a Comment