Monday 10 September 2012

Toyota Corina E Auto 1.6 -

Toyota Corina Auto 1.6 Comes with electric windows, MOT, and Tax til Sept 2012. Central Locking, Electric Windows. Nice Gearbox, very smooth. Drives very well for age, few dents here and there but not overly to bad. Cheap car so make me an offer. 400 Call Jon Nissan Micra 1.5 Dci 2003 model... New shape executive version with electric windows, keyless entry, leather trim on seats, cd player and steering wheel volume controls... Only 30 a year road tax and cheap to insure... Very economical with high mpg so cheap to run... Only 1395 with full years MOT and tax BMW 316i R reg registered 1997 1600cc engine done 99000 miles red in colour> the car has had 2 registered owners one other and myself> I love this car and it runs like a dream im only selling the car as my partner has a baby due in 7 weeks and ive to get myself a more family suitable car. ive just put the car through a full MOT so MOT expires on 1st september 2013 and it also has 6 months road tax> the car is a bargain at 1200 hundred pounds or nearest offer as a need a quick sale> fiat scudo freezer van mot may 2013 no tax few minor scrapes n scratches ideal sandwich van gah temp control -21 some service history 1 owner from new Hello everybody. Today I want to sell my great Vespa-Piaggio Zip 50 cc. . Some plastics scractches but nothing minor. Engine mint condition.Nothing to do,twist and go . V5c present and mots papers as well I can drop it of to bradford it needs to be sold before sunday !!! MOT and TAX till 30/09/12

0 comments:

Post a Comment